Request your rental invoice
Retrieve a copy of your rental invoice
If it's more than 48 hours since you completed your rental, you can request a copy of your invoice using the search tool below.
Before you start, please make sure you have either your reservation or rental agreement number with you.
How to find your invoice
- Search by rental agreement number
You'll find the rental agreement number towards the top of the document given to you at the rental station where you picked up your vehicle.
- Search by reservation number
You can find your booking number at the top of your booking confirmation email, e.g. 1235678FI1.
- Still not able to find your invoice?
If you are unable to retrieve your invoice please try again using alternative search criteria.
Notes on invoice search
- Invoices are only available online 48 hours after completing your rental
- The last name you enter in the search tool must exactly match the name on the rental agreement, reservation or customer (Wizard) record
- Searches using your customer number will return a list of all invoices generated in the previous six months. Searches on rental agreement or reservation number return only the invoice for that booking.
- If your invoice has been modified more than once, you will only be able to see the latest version.
Understanding your invoiceThe front of the invoice summarizes the main billing elements. At the back you'll find a detailed breakdown of each item, including the correspondong VAT amount.
If you need more information please retrieve your invoice using the search tool above and click the Query button at the bottom left of the page to contact us.